Matched Betting Calculator
We love all the different matched betting calculators available. They make it much easier to quickly work out the back and lay stakes and odds you need. The last thing you want to do when the odds are changing fast at the bookies is to have to pen and paper your way to the right amount to bet.
There are some very good, comprehensive calculators for matched betting available. We’ll soon update this page with a list of all of them. However, one thing we found lacking was a matched betting calculator chrome extension. It seemed these tools were everywhere but always as websites – which meant you had to leave your current page or open a new tab. That didn’t seem very efficient or effective to us so we’ve created a matched betting calculator browser extension!
It has relatively simple functionality at the moment:
- Select between three different bet types: Free Bet (Stake Not Returned), Free Bet (Stake Returned) and Qualifying Bet.
- Enter the back bet stake and odds
- Choose an exchange to auto populate the lay commission box (you can choose from Betfair, Smarkets, Matchbook or BetDAQ). If you prefer, you can manually enter the exchange commission.
- Enter the lay odds
- We’ll calculate the lay stake required
- You’ll get a jazzy little summary of the outcome depending on if you back or lay bet wins.
This is what the extension looks like, you just click the calculator icon in the top right hand corner and it’ll pop up.
Let us know what you think of the extension. It is available on Chrome, Firefox & Opera. You can view a video of it in action below:
You should contact us with any feedback on how we can improve the matched betting calculator. Our aim is to make it comparable (if not better!) than the ones available on OddsMonkey and Profit Accumulator.